Mr Minister... Are we Indians cattles?

"Tell us Minister, next time you travel to Kerala, will it be cattle class?"

"absolutely, in cattle class out of solidarity with all our holy cows!
"

Doesn't it sound like a conversation from the British Raj era?

Oh! How I prayed it would be. But no. It is from the present day.




Thanks a ton Shilpa! You made my day.

This time, the award comes with a baggage of rules:
  1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to five most deserving blog friends.Check.
  2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award. Check.
  3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog and link to the original post at The Scholastic Scribe which explains The Award. Check.
  4. Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit the original post at The Scholastic Scribe and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who wins This Prestigious Honor. Check.
  5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules to his/her blog. Check.

  • Shrinath Vashishtha : For his tireless blogging about the A&N Islands. His efforts has kept the little known culture and identity of the archipelago on the blog map of India.
  • Mohammed Musthafa : A kid with the wisdom of a hundred year old. Sometimes I envy his writing and creative skills.
  • Shilpa Sharma : For her latest post. For the first time in the history of (wo)mankind a girl has taken up the fight for the boys :D.... Seriously speaking, she has talent and needs to write more.
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Shrinath Vashishtha said...

Oh, my God...!!! THAT'S A MIGHTY PLEASANT SURPRISE INDEED, TO SAY THE LEAST, PARITOSH!!!

A world of thanks to you for having bestowed the grand Superior Scribbler Award upon me.

You have made my day, categorically, Buddy! I'm deeply honoured !!!

Special thanks to you once again for, in fact, this gorgeous gesture of yours is going to make ANDAMAN & NICOBAR THE HISTORIC INDIAN CORAL ISLANDS heard more and reach more people, networks and circles and that's what my primary objective behind blogging for my peerless domicile is.

Cheers and have a nice day, Buddy!!!
:)

Paritosh said...

@Shrinath

No need to thank me buddy. I have been following your blog for some time now. I have seen how much effort you have put into the blog. It shows your true love for the place.

Besides, I would love to come to Andaman one day and I am looking out for a couch to crash on. Hope you will lend me one for this ;).

Dhiman said...

Not only did the minister reply to the journalist query, actually world over the Economy class is called 'cattle class' they way they transport people in cramped space ..BTW this one tweet of Shashi Tharoor increased his 'followers' by thousands so its a lot to do with number games as well I guess...

Paritosh said...

@Dhiman

The sad part is that the journalist today has taken a "holier than thou" stance. He has blogged with all and more of this issue and condemned Tharoor for using his own words. Media thy name is hypocrisy.